If Your Man Does These 10 Things He’s A Toxic Sociopath
Is your man a sociopath? are you being emotionally abused? If your man does these 10 things he is for sure a toxic sociopath.
6. No Boundaries. He doesn’t respect you enough to care. Everyone draws the line when something is too much for us. We all have things that we can tolerate and things that we just can not handle. Well, he doesn’t respect that. He thinks he has the right to set your boundaries for you.He will cross your boundaries every single time he wants because he doesn’t care at all about what you think, need or like.
7. He's an amazing liar. He should be an award-winning liar. Basically, everything out of his mouth is a lie. He lies so perfectly that you will never doubt him -he's THAT consistent. Even if you catch him lying, he will remain calm and all together. And he will lie his way out of that situation, too.
8. He has slowly consumed you. He is great at using you and sucking your energy totally dry. He infects you with his toxic energy, and he prevents you from seeing how capable that you are. He has consumed your thoughts and replaced them with negative views. His main goal is to assure you that you are absolutely nothing without him. He plays emotional mind games.
9. You have anxiety now, but you never had it, or had it this bad before your relationship with him. It's because something in your life is not feeling right and causing you anxiety. That thing could be him. Your anxiety may be flaring up because you feel he is being disrespectful and mean. You are telling yourself that everything is your fault because he has tricked you into doing that using your anxiety against you. You’re anxious because you overanalyze things which are so simple, only you can’t see them yet.
10. He is really rude to people that he finds uninteresting. He is usually only kind to you. He doesn’t care about what other people think and is never trying to impress anyone but you. He is extremely unpleasant. You will only find him being kind to someone if he needs something from them. He has a great charm when benefiting himself is on the line.