Easy workout to burn fat and get those attractive curve to get you party ready!
Want to get a good work out to tone up those curves? You should not miss these easy workout tips.
- Stand with your right foot forward, left foot back about 3 feet apart. For more intensity hold weights in each hand and keep them down at your sides.
- Bend the knees to lower the body towards the floor. Make sure to keep the front knee behind the toes and to lower yourself straight down. NOT forward.
- Keep your torso straight and abs tucked in as you push yourself up to the standing and starting position.
- Make sure to not to lock your knees during the movement.
- Perform 1-3 sets of 8-16 reps depending on your fitness level or goals.
YOU MIGHT LIKE TO CHECK : 20 Most Commonly Neglected Cancer Symptoms By Women
Another great exercise for the glutes!
- Place one foot on a step or platform.
- Push down on your heel to lift your body up. Make sure you use a high enough step and concentrate all your weight on the stepping leg.
- Lower yourself down slowly. You’ll start feeling it when you take it slow. For more intensity hold weights in each hand and onto your sides.
This is an exercise that specifically targets the largest muscle in the body, the gluteus maximus (The Buttocks).
- Support yourself on your elbows and on one of your knees. Your other knee should be lifted slightly off the floor and behind the supporting leg.
- Extend your leg up high. Make sure you tighten your glutes! For more intensity you can hold a weight or an ankle weight behind the knee.
- Lower the leg to the starting position.
ONE LEGGED DEADLIFTS
A great exercise for your lower back, buttocks, and hamstrings!